Sit Still my Daughter Magazine
Grab a back issue of the Sit Still my Daughter magazine. Each full color, 120 page magazine is filled with inspiring stories from women who have been where you are as well as uplifting short stories, recipes, Bible reading plans, and even some home decor tips. This is a one of a kind magazine that will leave your feminine heart encouraged!
- Winter 2020: read about Anna who loved the Lord with all of her heart, Shelly Hamilton shares the power of music on children, learn how to handle stress when pregnant during the holidays, read how God used a single girl's move to a new city to bring her husband into her life, and about a woman who turned her love of sewing into a home based business!
- Spring 2021: read about Hannah and how she prayed for a child yet she also knew how to let go, learn about a lady shares the wisdom of respecting and caring for the elderly, a lady who sang on broadway thought she might never get married but God had other plans, a missionary family had to return from the mission field but God still had a purpose, a woman was struggling to have a family but knew that God was still good.
- Summer 2021: her husband crashed in the jungle and she had to wait several hours to know if he had survived, a woman who was suddenly widowed shares why it is so important to know God for yourself, a young girl called off her wedding 4 weeks before it was to take place and God honored her for it.
- Summer 2022: she was told that her child would be born without his left eye but when he was born the news was much more severe, she was against religion until she meet the Savior and found true peace, she thought she would never be married but God answered her heart's desire in the most beautiful way, learn the value of going on missions trips.
- Fall 2022: her life was spiraling out of control until someone introduced her to Jesus, she was unloved and unwanted by everyone until she had an encounter with God, she always wanted to be a missionary and suddenly God opened the door for her and her husband to serve overseas, she returned to her junior year of college broken hearted thinking her chances of finding a husband were slim but not with God!
- Spring 2023 (note that this is $10) her quest to learn more about prayer would lead her to create a powerful tool that has helped so many women today, she thought she would never find someone but God was preparing a special man for her, sometimes we can't see the beauty in the struggle but God has a plan for everything even the hurts and scars, a special non-profit works to help women who have been abused in the sex trafficking ring to find hope and healing.