Sit Still my Daughter Summer 2021 Magazine
The fourth edition of the Sit Still my Daughter magazine has arrived and there are so many wonderful stories tucked between it's covers. As always, our goal is to always point you back to God, to remind you that you are not alone but there are others who have gone through a similar season as you but God was faithful and He will continue to be. If you want to know God better and learn from the wisdom of other women who have walked a similar path then this magazine is for you.
In this 120 page issue, you will find these stories and more:
- Eve: Hope for Tomorrow: She was the first to suffer separation from God, to receive the first curse, but she was also the first to receive the first promise. While our yesterday may have been filled with sorrow, Eve teaches us that in Christ there is always hope for tomorrow.
- Crash of the Dragonfly: They surrendered their life to missions, to reach the lost for Christ. One fateful day her worst nightmare came true when her pilot husband didn't answer her radio call.
- Let's Get Moving: Summer is when kids enjoy hanging out with their friends and having fun but it is also important to keep them moving. Owner of Whole Fitness shares some great reasons why and also how to help your kids get the exercise they need.
- I said "No" Twice: Have you ever hung onto a relationship for the sake of having a relationship? Sometimes it takes more courage to say no to good things and wait on God's best. Hear from a girl who said no to two good men and waited on God to bring her His best.
- Life in Focus: She grew her photography into a successful business but she wasn't satisfied, now she seeks to be a mentor to others, to pass on what others have poured into her life.
- Knowing God: How important is our relationship with God? We would say very, but many of us struggle with where to start. Learn the why and how in this amazing, truth filled article.
- Go with God- A Guid to get Moving Postpartum: Being a mom is not the easiest job in the world and being a new mom can come with a whole lot of firsts that overwhelm you. Read some helpful tips on moving forward.
- Garden Party Summer Tablescape: Looking to host a summer gathering with friends and family but want something simple yet elegant? Sarah Symonds from Grace in my Space shares her decor tips with you.
- Rahab's Rope: Sex trafficking is a real issue that affects so many women around the world. These women need more than just a rescue, they need love and care as they seek to get back on their feet. Read how this ministry gives them hope by sharing the love of Christ with them.
- 5 Simple Ways to Meditate on God's Word: we cannot emphasis meditation enough, but it is not always easy to get started so we have some helpful tips to start you on your journey.
There is much more inside this issue including home decor tips, self-care, book reviews, a tribute to mothers, time management tips, and a three month Bible reading plan.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A PRE SALE ITEM. IT WILL SHIP THE 1ST OF JUNE.