Sit Still my Daughter Winter 2020 Magazine
The anticipated second edition has arrived and there are so many wonderful stories tucked between it's covers. December, January, and February are exciting months as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and prepare for a new year. Our goal is to always point you back to God, to remind you that you are not alone but there are others who have gone through a similar season as you but God was faithful and He will continue to be. If you want to know God better and learn from the wisdom of other women who have walked a similar path then this magazine is for you.
In this 120 page issue, you will find these stories and more:
- Anna, a woman of understanding: she only has three verses but they are filled with truths for us about where our focus should truly lie.
- Sew Perfectly You: Moni had no idea that her love of sewing would take her on an incredible journey including half way around the world to Cambodia and even creating the dress Jill Duggar Dillard would wear on her wedding day!
- Merry Music Makers: Shelly Hamilton shares her insight into why music is so important for children and the many benefits it has for their development.
- It's in the Perspective: read what it is like to go to the mission field as the child of a missionary and what lessons she learned.
- New City, New Start: She had no idea that following God's leading to a new city and joining a local church would introduce her to her future husband.
- Christmas around the World: Christmas looks different around the world, see it through the eyes of some missionaries.
- 10 Tips for Holiday Etiquette: Sheri Chavers shares the essential rules that help the holidays go smoothly.
- Christmas in Spain: love trying new foods from different countries? Why not enjoy a little bit of Spain this season by making some delicious dishes from this enchanting country?
There is much more inside this issue including home decor tips, self-care, book reviews, and a three month Bible reading plan.
This magazine is available for local pick-up in Greenville, SC and Shelby, NC.