Sit Still my Daughter magazine
Do you struggle with self-worth? Have the pains of infertility caused you to pull inside yourself? Are you single and wondering if you will ever get married? If you do, you are not alone. Women around the world are asking the same questions. Tucked between the cover of this brand new magazine, are stories of women who faced these questions head-on by diving deep into the Word of God and finding their answers in His truth.
In this first issue made up of 120 pages, you will find these stories and more:
- Maybe now: the story of Leah, a woman who struggled to be worthy of love.
- The Temptations of Infertility: read one woman's journey to finding peace in the midst of loss.
- Imagination, a powerful tool or potential pitfall? a Christian theater director, wife and mother, shares the Biblical truth of what it means to have an imagination.
- Yielded Vessels: a young woman's desire to serve the Lord in Brazil is answered in a beautiful way.
- South Dakota to South Carolina: at twenty-five years old this girl thought she might not get married, but God had other plans.
- Thankful for the thorns: is it possible to be grateful when everything falls apart?
- A Taste of Germany: you will love trying out these amazing recipes for yourself including homemade pretzels, warm beef soup, and a delicious plum cake, all perfect for the start of fall.
There is much more inside this issue including home decor tips, exercises, book reviews, and a three month Bible reading plan.
This magazine is available for local pick-up in Greenville, SC and Shelby, NC.
Prefer a digital copy? Click here to purchase Sit Still my Daughter and download it to your personal device or send it as a gift to a friend by simply putting their email address in at checkout.