Sit Still my Daughter Summer 2022
The eighth edition of the Sit Still my Daughter magazine has arrived and there are so many wonderful stories tucked between it's covers. As always, our goal is to always point you back to God, to remind you that you are not alone but there are others who have gone through a similar season as you but God was faithful and He will continue to be. If you want to know God better and learn from the wisdom of other women who have walked a similar path then this magazine is for you.
In this 120 page issue, you will find these stories and more:
- A Legacy of Faith: Her faith extended beyond herself as she created a haven for others even as the walls of Jericho crumbled around them.
- Mission Trips Matter: Are mission trips worth it? They were for one woman and she shares the many blessings that came from taking that first step of faith.
- Drawn Closer to Him: As she prepared to graduate from college, the life she thought awaited her was turned upside down but God used it to draw her closer to Him.
- A Desire to Help: She saw the value in taking a moment to take care of yourself and desired to help others do the same.
- From Bahai to the Bible: She thought that religion was the answer to her problems not realizing that it was a relationship with God that was missing.
- Teach Them Diligently: The next generation of believers lies within our hands, it is our responsibility to teach them. Enjoy some fun Bible quizzes that can be played with the whole family.
- Ours to Love: What began as a routine ultrasound turned into a life changing moment as this young mother was told her child seemed to be missing one eye. But even in this God was sovereign.
- How to Avoid Falling Back into Unhealthy Eating Habits: Learn some ways to stay on track with your goal to eating healthy.
- By the Slice: Summer is the perfect season for sandwiches and Cook 2 Flourish has plenty of amazing recipes for you plus a few bonuses!
- What to do When God says No to Your Prayers: "No" is not always an easy word to hear, especially when you are praying for a need. Read some helpful things to when when the answer is a "no".
There is much more inside this issue including gratitude challenge, self-care, book reviews, a moment in Psalms, thoughtful stories, a three month Bible reading plan, and how to be a lady tips.
For those who are local in the Greenville area and would like to arrange a pickup simply enter the code: local to remove shipping cost at check out.