Sit Still my Daughter Spring 2022
The seventh edition of the Sit Still my Daughter magazine has arrived and there are so many wonderful stories tucked between it's covers. As always, our goal is to always point you back to God, to remind you that you are not alone but there are others who have gone through a similar season as you but God was faithful and He will continue to be. If you want to know God better and learn from the wisdom of other women who have walked a similar path then this magazine is for you.
In this 120 page issue, you will find these stories and more:
- He Spoke Her Name: She was the last to leave the cross and the first to arrive at the tomb, her heart was broken until she heard the Master speak her name.
- Connected to Him: Her goal was to teach for two to three years in Peru but eight years later she is continuing to serve and learning more and more about her God.
- From Mexico, with Love: What started as a communication between a missionary kid and a boy from the states would be used by God to bring these two together as husband and wife.
- With Faith and Design: Two friends had a desire to start their own business, God brought them together and they built an interior design company.
- Is it worth it?: She learned she had a "gift" for debate but she learned that it isn't always necessary to voice your opinion the day her mother was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
- 4 Steps to help your children cope with change: Change is hard for everyone but can be especially so for children as they develop not just physically but emotionally and spiritually.
- A Divine Appointment: She volunteered to go teach Bible studies in the local prison never realizing the wonderful things that would take place when one lady opened her heart to the Lord.
- 12 Things to Look for at Estate Sales: Wonder if going to estate sales is worth your time or what to even look for? Find out in this helpful article.
- Spring Salads: Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring! Salads and homemade dressings are shared by our favorite chef, Cook 2 Flourish
- 5 Simple Steps to a Healthy Weight: Get a few helpful tips on keeping that weight off.
There is much more inside this issue including gratitude challenge, self-care, book reviews, a moment in Psalms, thoughtful stories, a three month Bible reading plan, and even some helpful spring cleaning tips.