Sit Still my Daughter Winter 2021
The sixth edition of the Sit Still my Daughter magazine has arrived and there are so many wonderful stories tucked between it's covers. As always, our goal is to always point you back to God, to remind you that you are not alone but there are others who have gone through a similar season as you but God was faithful and He will continue to be. If you want to know God better and learn from the wisdom of other women who have walked a similar path then this magazine is for you.
In this 120 page issue, you will find these stories and more:
- A Touch of Healing: She would risk everything just to find the healing she so desperately needed but she found even more.
- A Scottish Calling: Her surrendered heart heard God calling her to serve a people who lived across the ocean, in a beautiful county that she had already fell in love with.
- The Dancer & the Stage Hand: Never in her dreams would she have thought that volunteering at a Christian theater would be used by God to bring her future husband to her.
- A Girl and Her Doll: A young girl wanted to learn how to repair dolls unaware that it would lead her on a journey to show what God's grace can do for others.
- Does Total Dependence Equal Zero Choice?: If someone is dependent on another for life does that eliminate their right to chose?
- How to Get Things Done with a Toddler: Children are a blessing but sometimes it can be difficult to find the perfect balance in spending time with them and taking care of the home.
- No Longer the Same: She tried so many things but nothing gave her true satisfaction until she meet someone who introduced her to Jesus.
- 3 Things to Know When Decorating your Living Room on a Budget: Learn some helpful tips that can assist you in getting the new space you wanted without breaking the bank!
- Soups & Sweets: Warm soups and inviting sweets are the perfect combination to enjoy this winter season. New recipes from Cook 2 Flourish
- 10 Steps you can start taking to be the best you: Change is never easy but here are some helpful steps that can get you started in the right direction.
There is much more inside this issue including gratitude challenge, self-care, book reviews, a moment in Psalms, thoughtful stories, a three month Bible reading plan, and even a fun Christmas trivia quiz for you to enjoy with the family!