Sit Still my Daughter Fall 2021 Magazine
The fifth edition of the Sit Still my Daughter magazine has arrived and there are so many wonderful stories tucked between it's covers. As always, our goal is to always point you back to God, to remind you that you are not alone but there are others who have gone through a similar season as you but God was faithful and He will continue to be. If you want to know God better and learn from the wisdom of other women who have walked a similar path then this magazine is for you.
In this 120 page issue, you will find these stories and more:
- The Naomi Syndrome: She understood God was good but believed He was only good for others? Learn how bitterness can blind us to just how much God loves us and that He is always good even in the midst of tragedy.
- Lessons from Lebanon: They felt God calling them to reach Muslims with the Gospel and believed that they needed to learn more about them. This couple spent two years in Lebanon so that they could learn the culture and language of the people they were sent to witness to but they learned so much more.
- 7 Biblical Prayers to pray for your children: We know that prayer is an essential part of our walk with the Lord but as a parent what are some things we should be praying for specifically for our children?
- The Spanish Bride: She had dreamed of becoming a wife and mother one day but the years were going by and she wondered if he would ever come. Little did she know that her groom waited across the sea for her.
- Stepping out in Faith: The gift of a Bible changed her life and planted the seeds that would later grow into a desire to use her gifts of graphic design to create things that would help women in the walk with the Lord.
- A Matter of Control: Anxiety runs rampant in our world, we even suffer anxiety from our anxiety! How do we handle it in a Biblical way? Biblical counselor Melissa Baker shares her wisdom and insights.
- More Radiance: She grew up in church but there came a point when she realized that she had a need to know the Savior for herself.
- Intention of Home: Home is more than just a roof and four walls, it is meant to have intention and the designers of With Faith and Design share helpful tips that help you create a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
- Fall Favorites: A new season means new recipes to try like ginger pumpkin spice smoothie and golden squash soup from our favorite Cook 2 Flourish!
- 12 No Fail Ways to Curb your Sugar Cravings: Sugar can be a huge hurdle to overcome when trying to lose weight but Faithful Workouts give us 12 tips to beat it.
There is much more inside this issue including gratitude challenge, self-care, book reviews, a moment in Psalms, thoughtful stories, and a three month Bible reading plan.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A PRE SALE ITEM. IT WILL SHIP THE 1ST OF September.